$100,000 - $115,000 + Bonus + 3 weeks PTO + Holiday + 6 Sick Days + Career Progression + Training + Company Benefits + Healthcare Package + 401(k)
Are you Quality professional looking for a highly autonomous leadership position working for a market leading manufacturer with ambitious growth plans and exiting investment?
On offer is the chance to work with a diverse product range primarily in the Automotive, Medical and Aerospace markets, with investment and plans to enter the Solar and Renewable space this year!
In this position you will be responsible for leading quality teams through a range of projects, conducting route cause analysis, continuous improvement, identify process improvement opportunities, establish in process inspections plans, resolve production quality issues, perform 8D corrective actions, assist in customer audits and identify areas for improvement in quality system and deliver adjustments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality leader to play a vital role in a leading manufacturing organization, offering further career progression, training and a great company package.
* Lead, grow and develop the quality team through effective quality processes meeting customer requirements
* Conduct route cause analysis and continuous improvement activities
* Establish in process inspection plans and resolve any production quality issues
* Perform 8D corrective actions
* Great company package along with career progression and further training on offer
* Quality Leader with proven experience leading teams of people
* Manufacturing / Production background
* Experience in 8D, continuous improvement or route cause analysis
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.