Excellent salary plus benefits and progression available
37.5 Hours/week-Some flexibility on start and end times/early Friday finish
Are you an experienced Quality Technician with working knowledge of of ISO 9001, looking for an exciting newly created opportunity with a fast growing pharmaceutical manufacturer.
The position offers excellent working conditions, job security and future progression as the company continue to grow. As a newly created role you can make this position your own.
The position will be part of a small team, working a varied quality technician role, within the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector.
- Full time permanent days based position working Mon-Fri working in the pharmaceutical/cleanroom manufacturing sector
- Assist in the maintenance of the Internal Audit Programme
- Inspection of raw materials and components
- Completion of customer technical documentation
- Aiding in investigations of customer complaints
- Working experience within the manufacturing sector
- Good knowledge of quality systems including ISO 9001
- Experience of non conformance issues
Reference Number: BBBH199440
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.