Monday - Friday (Days)
* INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED *
Are you an experienced Project / Quantity Surveyor looking for a days based position with the opportunity to work on great project?
The company are a highly respected industry leader in their field who provide multi-discipline services to clients across all sectors of Construction. Due to a securing several new projects they are looking to expand their team with a Quantity Surveyor that has experience in Industrial Construction & Fit out.
They are able to provide a position enabling you to play an integral role in company growth. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture.
Your duties as a QS will be to manage the commercial resources of the assigned projects to maximise forecast gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts and to assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks through the implementation of the company's policies for risk management.
· Quantity Surveyor: Site surveys to produce detailed specifications, Valuations, variations, controlling the commercial elements of the role
· Site / Office / Remote working split
· Oversee commercial responsibility for large industrial projects
· Full qualification QS
· Experience working as a QS with leading or recognised companies/contractors
· Main Contractor experience
- 4+ years QS experience