£45,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance + 24 days Holiday + Company Benefits
Excellent role on offer for a Quantity Surveyor looking to work for a highly-respected Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy offering extensive progression opportunities up to Partner.
Are you an ambitious Quantity Surveyor seeking a long term role within a growing and multi-national business? Are you looking for a company offering fantastic training opportunities?
This company are a consultancy firm operating within a diverse range of sectors including Water, Utilities, Rail, Infrastructure, Commercial and Residential. They provide an array of project and cost management services to public and private sector clients. Having grown throughout the pandemic and with an impressive order book, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
In this role you will be carrying out commercial activities to maximize project profitability. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading service delivery on behalf of the company, whilst reporting into the appropriate Directors.
- Preparing budgets, cashflows and reports.
- Site visits including measurement, progress and productivity assessments.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Target costs, defined cost auditing, forecast outturn costs and earned value analysis.
- Monthly assessments, payment certificates and financial reporting.
- Assisting with procurement, including but not limited to drafting contract data and preparing tender assessment reports.
- Final accounts and post projects reviews.
- Management and mentoring of junior staff members.
- Assisting project mangers in administering the relevant conditions of contracts.
This role would therefore ideally suit a Quantity Surveyor with experience working within the Water, Utilities, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure or Rail sector. The successful candidate will have strong NEC experience and have the desire to work in a growing business that offers extensive progression opportunities.
On offer is the chance to work on exciting projects for a growing company, who will support your personal development and provide a clear pathway to Directorship.
*Working on Water and Utilities based projects
*Extensive progression and training opportunities
*Experience working on either Water, Utilities, Civils or Infrastructure projects
*Good NEC knowledge
*Looking for progression opportunities up to Partner
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alex Hawley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.