£40,000 - £42,000 + Great Benefits Package
Blackburn (Candidates considered from the North West)
An excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor, ideally with a consultancy background, to join a specialist in principal and packaging contracting services across various commercial, residential and special business sectors.
On offer is the chance to join one of the UK's most established and accredited construction companies where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company are working on a variety of both public and private sector projects with a strong pipeline of work that is based upon repeat business combined with new areas of work.
In this role you will be working with a long established multi-disciplinary team and alongside other quantity surveyors, project managers, surveyors, engineers and senior professionals.
The ideal candidate will be a Quantity Surveyor with significant experience within the industry, ideally from a consultancy background, looking for a role that is team focussed with development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Preparing and presenting order of cost estimates
* Advising on procurement strategies
* Preparation of tender documents based on the schedule of works, bills of quantities and employers requirements and managing the tender process
* Compilation of contract documents
* Minimum 2 years RICS APC experience
* Sound cost management experience in professional practice
* Excellent analytical skills and proficient in interrogating numerical and financial data
* Sound presentation, verbal, written and communication skills
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.