Quantity Surveyor (Water Projects)
6 Months FTC
Salary Negotiable DOE
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with previous experience gained in the Water industry and looking to climb further up the ladder by entering into a position of significant responsibility within a leading UK consultancy that has recently secured multimillion pound contracts with major environmental organisations and water suppliers?
This company has expanded over recent years to cover everything from Water and Utilities consultancy to Renewable Energy plant services and recruitment. They have employees across the UK and are now looking to bring a number of new Quantity Surveyors into the business at all levels to support the work they do in the Water industry.
In this role you will be working closely with the company's Project Engineering team across various projects and major clients to provide cost management services and pre-contract estimating as well as developing bills of quantities.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant professional qualification in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management and will have demonstrable experience Quantity Surveying for projects in the Water industry such as clean water, wastewater treatment or drainage projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to leave their mark on major high-value Water projects across England while also having the opportunity to immerse themselves in projects of a wide variety where no day or week will ever be the same.
* Taking a lead role in estimating including surveying, measurement, developing bill of quantities and procurement management
* Working in a primarily client-facing role
* Managing work packages and reporting for cost budgets and appraisal
* Producing tender documentation
* Professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
* 2+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying including for Water projects
* Chartered status highly advantageous but not essential
* Full UK driving license and comfortable with travel
Reference Number: BBBH198046
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophia Din at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.