R&D Engineer (Biologics / Biomedical)
$85,000 - $95,000 + Training + Clear Path for Progression into Management + 401k + Medical + Dental + Vision + Holiday + PTO
Do you have experience in Design Engineering with a Biologics or Biomedical background looking for industry-specific training to make you a specialist?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a clear path to Senior Engineer and Engineering Manager. They are known for offering a great place to work and looking after their staff.
In this role you will be developing and designing new products for key customers, you will take ideas from a whiteboard and carry out the designs, and prototyping new products.
This is a well-established global OEM that is an expert in surgical tissue that delivers restorative solutions to physicians and patients.
The role would suit a Design Engineer or R&D Engineer from a Biomedical or Biologics background.
- Working with the R&D Manager to understand customer requirements
- Designing new products from initial concepts and also tweaking existing products
- Monday to Friday with lots of training to set you up for career progression
- Design Engineering experience
- Ideally, have a background or degree in Biologics / Tissue / Biomedical Engineering
- Looking for a long-term career that you can progress in
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment