R & D Programme Manager -Materials Engineering
£70-80K plus bonus plus benefits
Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours/week, occasional international travel, occasional WFH
Are you an experienced Project/Programme Manager, or R & D Manager/Team Leader looking for a prestigious position within a global business working in a fascinating sector?
This is will be working at the global R and D facility for the company and the role will play a large part in the future success of the business.
This is a wide ranging role focusing on product development, process improvement, application engineering and project management.
You will also directly manage a team of 8 delivering new products, and novel solutions for our customers.
The client is fairly open on background but anyone from a Materials Science, Semiconductor, batteries type background would be very welcome.
- Full time permanent role at the global R and D facility for a materials engineering manufacturing company.
- Role focuses in delivering the programme portfolio for new products.
- Position combines line and project management with technical engineering expertise.
- Degree in Engineering or Science
- Experience as either a R & D Project/Programme Manager or R & D Manager/Team Leader
- Experience in materials development or applications engineering in related sectors
Reference Number: BBBH164588
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.