Refrigeration Field Service Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000 + Door to Door Overtime + Van + Phone + Fuel Card + Bespoke Manufacturer Training + Career Progression + 33 Days Holiday + Commission + Company Pension
Home Based - Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Stoke-on-Trent, Rotherham, Doncaster, Mansfield, Newark-on-Trent, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Manchester, Lincoln,
Are you a Service Engineer with prior experience working on Refrigeration equipment, looking to join a leading bespoke equipment manufacturer where you will be heavily invested in and trained combined with door to door overtime to boost your earnings, progress your career with great career paths with the view to become a technical expert?
This is a great opportunity for a Refrigeration Service Engineer who has a working knowledge of Refrigeration Equipment and is looking for a technically challenging role with substantial in-house manufacturer training and clear routes to progress your career.
This company are an established globally renowned OEM Manufacturer of Refrigeration Equipment and service provider, providing excellent technical training, with directors who started as engineers making it a great opportunity.
This role will suit a Refrigeration Engineer, who wants to further their skills in a field-based role.
- Fault-Finding & Servicing of Refrigeration Equipment in Commercial premises
- Predominately covering Midlands, UK Wide also
- Training at the Manufacturers facility with ongoing technical support
- Paid door to door with overtime paid at time ½ on all hours over 40 per week
- Refrigeration Service Engineer
- Holds a Full UK Driving License
- Looking for further technical training and career progression opportunities
Keywords: Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Stoke-on-Trent, Rotherham, Doncaster, Mansfield, Newark-on-Trent, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Manchester, Lincoln, Service, FSE, Maintenance, Technical, Technician, Servicing, Refrigeration, Fridges, Midlands, Overtime,
Michael George - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - BBBH154176