Regional Insurance Building Surveyor
Essex (within 2 hours commutable radius)
£39,000 + Car allowance + package
Hybrid role + fantastic holiday package + training and progression + great work culture
Are you an insurance building surveyor looking for your next fantastic hybrid role? Do you want the freedom to work from home and undertake site visits in your commutable region?
On offer is the chance to work for a rapidly expanding insurance company which is going from strength to strength, expanding across the whole of the UK. This is a primarily remote role offering great flexibility where you will work from home aside from attending site visits within two hours of your designated region.
The company values fostering a great, creative working environment and is expanding to attract likeminded individuals. The company offer continued training and opportunities for employees looking to step up in their career and fantastic team support.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking residential/domestic building surveys, creating scope of works and implementing subsequent reinstatement plans. As a technical role, good technical building knowledge and experience in the insurance sector is essential.
This role would suit an insurance building surveyor looking for flexibility and the opportunity to join a thriving, growing company and make their mark.
- Undertaking insurance building surveys on residential/domestic buildings
- Liaising with clients and contractors as a technical surveying contact for building repairs and pathology
- Undertaking claim quantum and validity reports
- Creating scope of works and reinstatement plans
- Experience in insurance building surveying and construction
- Good technical knowledge of building pathology
- Experience of estimating software such as Xactware (training provided if necessary)
- Surveying qualifications are highly desirable (HNC or BSc)
Reference Number: BBBH186452
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Karina Wright at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.