Regional Operations Manager (Renewables)
£50,000 - £55,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Northern England & Central Belt, Scotland
An excellent opportunity for a Technical Manager from an Engineering background to join an expanding and Top 3 Global renewables company, managing a regional team of managers for sites across Northern England and the Central Belt of Scotland.
Do you have a technical engineering background? Do you have experience of managing remote teams? Are you looking for a position with an expanding and industry leading Wind Turbine company?
On offer is a Local Operations Manager position with a Top 3 industry leading & global company where you will manager a small team of Senior & Lead Engineers across a number of Wind Farms across Northern England and the Central Belt of Scotland. Ideally you will have experience with the renewable energy or power sectors however other engineering management backgrounds will also be considered.
This is a position where you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of the farms within in your region. You will not only be responsible for the management and leadership of senior lead technicians but the recruitment of and development of the wider team, from a site up perspective, for the Region. You will also be the main point of contact for the handover from Project Management teams & site construction, to full service operations.
This position would suit a well-rounded engineering manager, who is located in Northern England or the Central Belt of Scotland, who has experience in managing Service operations, proven ability of the management and development of remote teams and is looking for a Regional Operations Manager position within the Wind Turbine sector.
- Responsible for the Operational Management of their area and the availability of Wind Turbine Generators
- Manage Site teams, performance, and ensure safe practices are maintained as well as reviewing performance, develop and recruit technicians
- Manage larger scale operations and site installations/ improvements
- £50,000 - £55,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits + Career Development
- Engineering Manager with background of managing Remote Teams
- Good people Management skills
- Engineering Qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence and willing to travel
- Looking for an Ops Manager role within a top 3 Global Wind Turbine Company
Reference Number BBBH177872
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ed Douglass at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.