$120,000 - $140,000 + Career Progression + 401K + 3 Weeks PTO + External Training Courses + Health Care + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance + Possibility of Hybrid Work
You will ideally be based in or commutable to Houston, Texas
This will be covering multiple sites in: Baton Rouge and Beaumont
Are you this Mechanical Engineer looking for a field-based role with travel involved to the sites as above working on complex engineering projects at the forefront of engineering?
On offer is the chance to join a global leading organization that offers a wide range of technically challenging projects, with extensive training opportunities to progress along with high earning potential and a great company package.
This organization is a large supplier of energy products that specializes in the sourcing, production, transportation, and logistics of essential industrial equipment vital to various manufacturing processes. Due to exciting growth plans, they are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to play a pivotal role in their continued success.
In this position, you will play a key role in optimizing the efficiency and performance of industrial plants, analyzing equipment performing failure analysis methodologies and managing maintenance practices to enhance reliability. Your day-to-day activities will include tracking and reporting reliability and efficiency metrics and spearheading maintenance programs.
This position would suit an experienced reliability engineer looking to join an international market-leading organization that will facilitate your professional development and career progression.
- Lead efficiency functions for the plants, implementing standard processes and procedures
- Collaborate with plant and engineering teams to specify new equipment, ensuring reliability and cost-effectiveness
- Identify and implement emerging technologies to enhance reliability and efficiency
- 70% Travel included but only to sites in Beaumont, Baton Rouge, Houston and West Palm Beach (With opportunities to travel to Argentina if desired)
- Travel is only Monday to Friday with weekends back at home
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Willingness to travel to the locations listed (up to 70% travel)
- Technical knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment
- Candidates with knowledge of kilns are encouraged to apply
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Josh Donovan at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.