San Antonio / New Braunfels, Texas
$130,000 - $150,000 + Training + Progression to Management + Bonus up to $20,000! + 401k + Medical + Dental + Medical
Are you a Reliability Engineer from a Paper, Oil & Gas or Rotary background looking for a days-based role with career progression into management and lots of training?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to move your career forward in a world-renowned company. You will have multiple opportunities to progress your career into management and become a specialist within the engineering industry.
The company are a global manufacture with customers across the world. Due to exciting growth and investment, they are looking for a Reliability Engineer to join the organization in a dynamic and technically varied position.
The role would suit a Reliability Engineer from a manufacturing background looking for training and career progression that can progress into a leadership role.
- Maintenance and reliability projects across specialist manufacturing equipment
- Using vibration analysis to understand equipment reliability issues
- Monday to Friday days-based role - finish at 3:30pm each day
- Reliability or maintenance experience
- Ideally come from a paper, oil & gas, rotary equipment or similar background
- Looking for a days-based role with training, progression and bonuses
Reference Number: BBBH199094
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.