$80,000 - $85,000 + 401(k) 3% Match + Bonus + PTO + Overtime + Health
Package + Progression + Training
Are you a Reliability Engineer looking to utilize your operational skillset and take the technical lead on maintenance and operational reliability?
This position will allow you to utilize your special skillset within a company that is at the forefront of their industry.
This company specialize in carpet flooring manufacturing. Due to exponential growth year on year, they are expanding their employee headcount and are looking for an experienced Reliability Engineer.
As a Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance department, dealing with technical issues and equipment failures. You will also be looking after safety and operational equipment reliability by the optimization of plant equipment and maintenance. You will be suing PLC software and AutoCAD for some of your tasks to diagnose problems and fix issues as they may occur through troubleshooting.
On offer is a position that allows for professional growth, whilst also giving a high level of autonomy and also allows for full control of the reliability department, being the main technical point of contact for site maintenance.
* Perform regular maintenance tasks, troubleshoot equipment problems, and manage engineering and project controls.
* Conduct daily safety assessments and ensure high performance levels.
* Meet deadlines by effectively managing time and schedules. Document work results and accomplishments objectively, and procure necessary tools and equipment while reporting and documenting required skills.
* Evaluate and resolve equipment issues, diagnose breakdown problems, and collect data from equipment operation. Handle spare parts and control equipment components.
* Participate in emergency repairs and utilize necessary software and systems to complete work orders.
* Utilize mechanical and electrical engineering abilities, and develop technical skills for optimal maintenance performance.
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering necessary (Maintenance preferred)
* 2-3 years industry experience working in manufacturing
* Flooring manufacturing experience advantageous
Key Words: Flooring, Reliability, Manufacturing, Engineer, AutoCAD, Diagnosis, Troubleshooting
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Hughes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.