Sales Account Director
Basic £40,000 - £50,000
Excellent role on offer for a Sales Account Director to join a rapidly growing firm providing a wealth of services, geared towards supplying industry leading IT and Technological solutions.
Are you an individual seeking to take the next step in your career and going a unique business? Are you looking for a company offering extensive progression opportunities?
This company provide an array of technology based solutions to their client base. These services include Managed Print, Hosted VoIP Telephony and Telecommunications. Having grown rapidly over recent times and with an impressive order book, they are now looking to recruit a Sales Account Director to join their growing team.
In this role you will be responsible for the development and management of key client accounts.
The roles further responsibilities will include:
- Business development
- Identify business opportunities for both new and existing customers, ensuring that overall account performance is tracked and monitored to meet revenue targets
- Create account strategies to drive sales across the business, liaising with management in identifying business success factors and risks
- Prepare monthly overviews
- Producing proposals and presentations for customers and manage contract renewals and perform contract and financial negotiations
- Work closely with the account management team to meet or exceed client expectations, providing feedback and guidance as necessary
- Cross selling
- Monitor client satisfaction, ensuring a high level of customer service
This role would therefore ideally suit an individual with extensive experience working within a sales role, within the managed print or telecommunications sector. You will have a proven track record of growing new and existing, experience of work within a fast paced target driven environment. You will also be ambitious, driven, resilient and keen to progress your career.
On offer is the chance to work on exciting projects for a growing company and take the next step in progressing your career.
*Sales Account Director
*Developing new and existing clients
*Split between office, home and client office working
*OTE above £100,000
*Experience of sales within managed print or telecoms
*Proven experience within successfully developing new and existing clients
*Looking for significant progression opportunities
Reference Number: BBBH165025
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alex Hawley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.