Avonmouth, Bristol (BS11). Office based position
£25-30K plus 26 days leave
39 Hours/week Mon-Fri , 8:30 - 5 Mon to Thursday and 8:30 - 4 on a Friday
Are you an experienced Sales Administrator, with a confident phone manner and excellent attention to detail, looking for a varied and fast paced role in a growing and profitable installation business?
The role will be working in a friendly small team and offers a great working environment and the opportunity to progress as the company continues to grow.
The role will liaise both internally with the sales, marketing and estimating teams, and also directly with clients, and the role will involve both administrative and phone based tasks.
- Full time, permanent position with a well established profitable medium sized business working in the construction/installation sector
- Administrative tasks using the CRM system and excel, such as setting up new clients and projects on the database
- Phone based tasks such as qualifying new sales enquiries and then allocating them internally to the correct person
- Working background in a sales administrator or sales co-ordinator type position
- Good IT skills including use of a CRM system
- Good spoken English and experience/ability to liaise with clients over the phone
Reference Number: BBBH198589
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.