Sales & Purchasing Coordinator
£25,000 - £35,000 + Progression + Development + Pension + Holidays + Fantastic Company Culture + Exciting Projects
Excellent opportunity for someone with Sage skills/experience to join an established and growing technology integrator in the Specialist Telecommunications space.
This company are a thriving global network solutions provider with a glowing industry reputation, who work alongside high end clients such as Fujitsu, Network Rail, BT and UK Power.
In this role you will work closely with the business, sales and accounts teams working on the company's business, sales and office management. You will act as a point of contact for customers and suppliers as well as working with Sage 200. Other duties will include purchasing and stock reports including processing of customer quotes and supplier orders.
The ideal candidate will have experience/skills working with Sage, great communication skills and be someone who enjoys working with people. Experience with purchasing and quotations/finances would be a strong skill to have and you will need to be commutable to Gloucester.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that will provide you with all the potential to not just enjoy your working life but also develop your career in the direction you want to.
- Work closely with the business, sales, and accounts teams
- Manage company's business, sales, and office management
- Serve as a point of contact for customers and suppliers
- Utilise Sage 200 for various tasks
- Handle purchasing and stock reports
- Process customer quotes and supplier orders
- Experience/skills with Sage
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoyment of working with people
- Experience with purchasing and quotations/finances
- Commutable to Gloucester