Sales Executive (Commercial Landscape)
Reading (Hybrid - Field/Remote)
Up to £65,000 + Company Car + Hybrid Working + Performance Bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Professional to join a well-established, well respected, and forward-thinking company. Within this position, you will play a key role in building and growing a new department within the business.
Are you looking for a varied sales role split between field and home working? Do you have sales or business development experience from a transferrable industry? Are you looking to develop a new and emerging marked within a well-respected company?
This business are an industry leading specialist and sports pitch construction company, primarily focussing on the installation of all types of sports and athletic facilities throughout the UK. The business are now looking for diversify their portfolio of offered services into the Commercial Landscape and Business Park sectors. As a result, this has created a unique opportunity for a candidate from a transferrable sales background to lead the way in driving new business within a new and exciting emerging market for a well-established contractor.
Within this role, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities in a new market as well as researching and developing insights on the industry.
The ideal candidate will come from a sales background and be comfortable going out into the field. The ideal candidate will have sales experience within Commercial/Hard/Soft Landscaping, Business Parks, or Sports Pitches/Facilities.
- Reporting to Sales Director.
- Build and develop leads and new business opportunities.
- Develop relationships with major customers and supply chain partners.
- Research markets and industry trends.
- Attend events and exhibitions representing the business.
- Hybrid role split between field and home working, with one day per week in the office.
- Sales experience from a Construction/Landscaping/Sports Pitch background.
- Passionate about developing within an emerging market.
- Excellent communicator with strong networking, negotiating, and relationship building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel around the home counties and stay away if required.
Reference Number: BBBH205311
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Barnaby Thorne at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.