Sales Executive - Renewables (Entry-level)
Up to £30,000 Basic with OTE £50,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Training / Progression Opportunities + Flexible Working + Pension + Holidays
Do you hold strong technical knowledge within the Renewable / Solar sector? Are you looking to come off the tools and believe you have the right attributes to succeed within a Sales environment? Do you want to earn uncapped commission within a booming industry?
This independent firm are experts in renewable energy systems and installations. They represent a wide variety of clients across Scotland with plans to expand across the UK. They hold 6+ years within their field and currently undergoing company growth and anticipating huge amounts for the future. They're now looking to expand their sales team by seeking driven individuals with previous renewable knowledge to provide a brilliant service to their customer base and close deals.
In this role the Sales Executive will be expected to come in with strong technical knowledge within the Solar / Renewable sector to support and drive them with closing deals. They will lead and manage the entire sales cycle for rooftop solar panels on domestic properties.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual, looking to come off the tools and enter the world of sales. They will contribute to the company culture by playing a key role in assisting with the companies growth.
* Follow up on leads, negotiate and use previous knowledge to assist with closing deals
* Engage with potential customers effectively and professionally
* Supporting a rapidly growing company aiming to achieve inspiring goals
* Progression opportunities
* Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm
* Holds strong technical knowledge
* Looking to come off the tools and has the ability to succeed in sales
* Target driven and motivated individual
* Ability to work as a team and independently
* Strong communication skills to liaise with potential customers and colleagues
* Strong negotiation skills with a customer focused approach
* Hold a full UK Driving Licence
Reference Number: BBBH206645
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.