Sales Manager (Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
Southern Germany (Remote with Travel)
€60,000-80,000+ Bonus+ Holiday + Flexible working hours.
Excellent opportunity of an experienced Sales Manager, where you will be responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategy for Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The company is a world leader in storage systems with more than 50 years of experience, designing, manufacturing, marketing and providing services related to storage equipment, racking technology, automated warehouses, warehouse management software and intralogistics solutions in general.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Sales Manager, with a focus of on activity for the acquisition and development of new business relationships, preparing technical and commercial offers. You would also have experience developing sales strategy, working with large customers and good knowledge working with international and multifunctional teams.
Unique opportunity to join a leading international company, with exciting growth plans and the opportunity to be one of first sales managers in Germany.
- Developing of new business relationships within Southern Germany, Astria and Switzerland.
- Preparation of technical and commercial offers based on customer requirements.
- Presenting standard solution and customer-specific offers to the customer.
- Contract negotiations with customers in collaboration with management and the legal department.
- Collaborating with the technical and order processing departments.
- Building up knowledge about industry trends, customer expectations and competition.
- Participation in workshops, trade fairs and other marketing events.
- Technician degree or equivalent relevant technical experience, e.g. in the fields of mechanical engineering, automation and / or technical logistics
- 5+ years of experience in sales or Technical Project Management with industry knowledge in intra-logistics solutions, automated warehouse or warehouse management software.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presenting skills.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Willingness to travel.
Reference Number: BBBH213689
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.