Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Germany - remote
25 Days Holiday + Training + Paid International Travel + Flexible Working Hours + Remote Working + Health Benefits + More
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global company specialising in the development and sale of cutting-edge automotive, Power and Infrastructure applications. An innovative leader in the industry since 1971, on a mission to combat climate change by providing clean and efficient energy solutions to make a better tomorrow.
A brilliant company, with a rich history of innovation and a commitment to delivering high-quality products, the company has established themselves as a trusted partner in the automotive industry. Looking for self-motivated individuals with excellent communication abilities in a interdisciplinary and diverse team.
- Create and implement business plans aimed at accelerating sales growth within assigned automotive Tier-1 and/or OEM accounts.
- Serve as the main point of contact, managing all commercial activities
- Execute strategic actions to enhance the company's competitive position
- Conduct routine business reviews and product roadmap update meetings with existing customers.
- Identify key contacts and arrange product introduction meetings with prospective customers.
- Support cross Business Group/Business Unit accounts and engage in cross-selling initiatives.
- Possess a degree in engineering or a related field related to power electronics.
- Strong experience in an International Business environment.
- Proficiency in handling both commercial and technical discussions.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven and flexible.
- Exceptional ability to organize and prioritize multiple accounts and tasks.
- Hold a driving license and be open to travel
Reference Number: BBBH202207
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Katherine Peatey at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.