Sales Manager - Land and Real Estate
£50,000 - £55,000 (OTE 100k) + Commission + Strong Holidays + EV Car Scheme + More
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with business to business experience looking to join a rapidly growing future focused company that is looking to bring on the right candidate to lead a team of experienced sales consultants and in return offer great development and earning opportunities in the EV sector.
This company specialise in delivering EV charging solutions across different sectors and have been continuously growing across the whole of the UK. They are a goals focused company with a clear roadmap on where they are looking to take their company over the next few years while contributing to a more sustainable future.
In this role you will be managing a team of sales consultants whilst coaching and supporting them to help direct each consultant in a forward direction, ensuring clients receive a better service. You will also be responsible for supporting the team with closing on deals and coaching on any challenges that may come up in the process.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a team of up to 15 sales people while also coming from a business to business background ideally from a solutions environment such as land, real estate or similar. Experience within EV is not essential as training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager who is looking to make the switch into the Renewable Energy sector while joining a company that allows you to excel in your earning potential and provide you with all the relevant resources needed to do this. You will also have the opportunity to develop and grow a team of sales consultants.
* Managing the sales team and providing support through coaching and mentorship
* Supporting the team on closing client proposals and supporting them around any challenges that may come up
* Working with the commercial leadership team in solving challenges and making recommendations on processes.
* Working with other department heads to ensure a smooth client experience and move the sales cycle in an efficient manner.
* Previous experience in business to business (B2B) sales
* Previous experience in Infrastructure solutions or land sales (Highly advantageous)
* Familiarity with using SalesForce/HubSpot or a similar CRM system
* Strong track record of managing a team of up to 15 sales consultants
Reference Number: BBBH204457
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Deniss Doncenko at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.