Sales / Marketing Manager
Accrington (Greater Manchester)
£35,000-£45,000 + Commission + Excellent Progression Opportunities + Free Parking + Pension + Holidays + Company Uniform
Do you have previous experience within a Sales / Marketing Management position? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing independent business that encourage training and progression opportunities?
This renewable energy company has been established since 2017, created solely to minimise damage being caused to the environment by encouraging and supporting families across the UK reduce their energy bills, by improving the efficiency of their homes. Due to rapid expansion they're now seeking a motivated individual from a Sales Management / Marketing Management role to showcase their existing skillset and to play a fundamental role in this exciting time of growth they're experiencing and anticipating for the future.
In this role the individual will be managing a team of currently 3 people, to support and encourage individual and team targets are met. They will be responsible for driving both online and offline social channels and marketing campaigns, while analysing data driven insights to measure the effectiveness of the content.
The ideal candidate will hold strong sales experience within a management position, alongside marketing knowledge. They will be able to communicate effectively and have the motivations to progress their career with a company that encourage internal training and progression.
* Optimise and oversee online marketing channels, i.e. Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and LinkedIn and utilise data driven insights to improve performance and conversion rates.
* Plan and execute offline marketing strategies such as, pop up events, community events and outdoor advertising.
* Managing a team of currently 2 Sales staff members and a Business Development Manager.
* Commission structure in place to increase earnings through sales.
* Office based with the occasional visit to sites to gain content.
* 37.5hr working week (9am - 5pm Mon - Fri).
* Previous management experience.
* Strong sales experience with marketing knowledge / experience.
* Motivated and positive attitude.
* Creative thinker with a data driven mindset.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Hold a full UK Driving License and comfortable travelling to and from sites to gain content.
Reference Number: BBBH204324
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.