SCADA Substation Engineer
£40,000-£60,000 + Vehicle + Healthcare + Pension + Holiday
Do you have experience as a substation or renewable farm engineer, looking to join a well-established business within the power sector, where you will directly affect the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a continuously expanding company, giving you the chance to deliver on planning and delivery of installation and commissioning of SCADA equipment across client substations.
This company specialises in HV substation electrical systems. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a SCADA Substation Engineer to test primary and secondary equipment's including control & protection in substations.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service through the full testing and commissioning back to ENMAC / Power On Fusion.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, whilst progressing your career within a highly rewarding role.
- Configuration of Ethernet switches & GPS of various makes such as reason, Hirschman, ruggedcom, garettcom, masibus, SANDS, SERTEL.
- Deliver on planning & delivering of installation and commissioning of scada equipment across client substations.
- Working on teleprotection systems including cellular router and high gain cellular antenna.
- Experience working on new built substations/solar farms/wind farms/BESS.
- Experience in the installation, configuration, modification to implement control functions/logic, testing and fault investigation.
- Experience in secondary distribution automation and substation SCADA upgradation/modification.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.