Security Risk and Compliance Specialist
Hybrid - London, Glasgow, Selby, Northampton, Ipswich
£45,000-£51,000 + Bonus + Private Healthcare + Good Pension + Life Assurance + 25 Days Holiday!
On offer is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Security Risk and Compliance Specialist to join a leading company within the UK power sector where they will have the chance to play an integral part of the company.
In this role the successful candidate will develop compliance knowledge and skills through tools, policies, training, and coaching. They will work with project teams and asset owners to ensure the understanding of their responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will come from a highly regulated background like the oil & gas or nuclear industries as they entail a lot of risk. They will also have strong risk management and compliance experience with a wealth of knowledge working with IT Systems in a corporate environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Security Risk and Compliance Specialist to have a job for life where they will be working on exciting new projects at a company which is a big advocate for work-life balance and flexibility.
* Delivering against the business strategy, technical roadmap and objectives in the security strategy
* Responsible for defining risk assessment and maintaining accurate risk records and reports
* Deliver compliance objectives to promote risk awareness throughout the company.
* Fantastic benefits!
* Risk management and compliance background
* A keen eye for detail and awareness of security risk
* Ideally experience working within a highly regulated industry such as oil & gas or nuclear
* Good knowledge of control frameworks such as ISO27001
* Commutable to either of the listed locations
Reference Number: BBBH200440
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Chris Andrews at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.