*** Senior Architectural Technologist (AJ 100 Architectural Practice) ***
£40,000 - £44,000 + Great Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to for a Senior Architectural Technologist to join an award-winning, AJ100 architectural practice with design Studios across the UK.
On offer is the chance to join a dedicated team of 200+ enthusiastic individuals that care about creating places that foster human connection while adding commercial, civic, environmental, and social value.
The company see each architectural project as an opportunity to collaborate, bringing together a range of skills and perspectives from across the practice and external partners. You will see this in the way the project teams work; in the way they partner with local authorities, consultants and design review panels; and in the way they promote social value.
In this role you will be responsible for managing projects through all RIBA stages and building and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues, clients, contractors, and Local Authorities
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist looking to work in a highly-creative team in Warwick that has extensive knowledge within the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Provide high quality technical drawings and supporting technical information with the companies compliance procedures
* Where identified as Project Manager for a project, ensuring the efficient delivery of the technical services identified in the project brief, to the agreed deadlines & within budget.
* Maintain a competent working knowledge of current and pending legislation
* Manage the production of detailed design drawings, working drawings, schedules, and specifications, 2D and 3D drawings in either CAD or BIM where relevant.
* HNC/HND in a related discipline or can demonstrate significant relevant experience.
* Membership of CIAT or working towards chartered status.
* Proven record of accomplishment of delivering multiple healthcare & mixed-used projects.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the UK. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.