Senior Authorised Person - HV
Bristol / Remote
£60,000-£80,000 + Profit share + Company vehicle + Healthcare + Pension + Holiday + Great benefits
Are you a Senior Authorised Person looking to join a well established business within the Energy and Power sector, where you will directly affect the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a continuously expanding company, giving you the chance to attend sites nationwide to carry out HV switching operations in accordance with the companies electrical distribution rules.
This company specialises in grid connections as well as a wide range of renewable energy technologies. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require an SAP to assist project and commissioning engineers with HV testing when required.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by liaising with clients, consultants and their representatives to ensure safe working practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, whilst progressing your career within a highly rewarding role.
- Identifying, testing and spiking of cable circuits including fault location.
- Manage interfaces between the company and client / DNO SAP's.
- Attend sites to carry out HV switching operations.
- Oversee and mentor trainee engineers, competent persons and authorised persons.
- Experience with a utility or electrical contracting as a senior authorised person with authorisation for switching up to 33kV.
- Have good technical knowledge of HV switchgear.
- HNC in electrical engineering or similar discipline or equivalent.
- Experience of switching at EHV levels (66-132kV).
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.