Senior Bid Writer
Lancashire (Hybrid Working)
£40,000 - £50,000 DOE+ Private Health Care + Early Finish Fridays
Excellent opportunity for a Bid Writer who is keen to get into the renewable energy sector and join a rapidly growing company where they can benefit from a positive working culture and a friendly working environment.
Are you looking for a role with responsibility, technical development opportunities and the chance to have your own team?
This corporation is an industry leader in the UK and America in what they do, they have sustainability at the forefront of the business whilst they are from a manufacturing background. The business is set to be Net Zero by 2050, and have a governance structure to oversee sustainability for the business.
In this role you will be collaborating with different individuals across the business to develop content for writing bids, you will ensure that proposals align with the client needs, complying with the formatting and style guidelines. You must be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail and have strong project management skills.
The ideal candidate is someone who is degree level educated, preferably English or related. Minimum 3 years' experience within a Bid Writer role and it is desirable to come from a Manufacturing, Construction or Engineering back ground or any other related field with transferable skills.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to come in and drive initiatives that transcend traditional boundaries. The candidates expertise will influence the companies growth and performance.
* Writing strong Bids to gain projects, secure contracts and new business opportunities.
* Research and accurately interpret the requirements of customers and funders
* Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document
* Project manage and co-ordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the client's needs
* Engage, network and develop positive long-term relationships with tender framework specialists and seek opportunities to be included on new frameworks.
* Previous Bid writing experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Strong Project Management skills
* Collaborates well with other colleagues
Reference Number: BBBH 198292
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophia Din at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.