Senior Building Performance Analyst - Sustainability
Up to £70,000 + Progression + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Healthcare + Work From Home
Do you come from a building services or building performance background and want to take the next step in your career? This might be the role for you.
This company has more than 45 years of experience in providing the highest standard of engineering design consultancy for the built environment, engineering exceptional environmental solutions for buildings. They aim to be recognized as the leading engineering consultancy - consistently delivering exceptional solutions with passion, teamwork & integrity.
Reporting to Associate Building Performance Consultant you will help champion sustainable design within the built environment. You will be a strong team player, keen to develop skills, and to this end work closely with the senior staff and will undertake tasks to increase exposure to business development and improve understanding of financial and contractual aspects of projects in addition to constantly developing your technical knowledge. The Building Performance Analyst will work across multiple projects at any one time and will prioritise work to ensure timely delivery.
Great opportunity to join a company who's goals are to work towards a net zero sustainable future.
- Building physics and parametric modelling.
- Design for performance, predictive Energy Modelling and TM54.
- Thermal comfort and overheating analysis (TM59 & TM52)
- Planning and Building Regulation Compliance.
- Whole life carbon analysis.
- Net Zero strateav preparation.
- Practical knowledge of dynamic simulation (preferably IES-VE) and SAP
- Practical knowledge of Part L of building regulation, including full understanding of National Calculation Methodology
- Knowledge and experience of overheating or thermal comfort analysis is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of embodied carbon assessment (preferably using One Click LCA) is an advantage.
- Able to undertake project, technical analysis and prepare a report on results.
- Adaptable and able to work independently, with strong interpersonal skills, in addition Effective communication skills is a requirement
- 3-5 years relevant experience and degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline, preferably to master's degree.
Reference Number: 160515
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates