Senior C++ Developer (M/F/X)
Berlin (Remote option available)
€90,000-130,000 + Holiday + Flexible working hours + Training and Progression opportunities
Excellent opportunity for an experienced C++ Software Developer with a passion for problem solving to make their mark on products in data visualization.
The company has a mission to establish products in the data visualisation with a focus on graphics software's that stand out from the crowd. They have developed a unique and leading tool allowing visualization in third party applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint. Their team is driven by a passion for pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the world of technology.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated C++ Developer, who has experience designing, developing and implement new features and functionalities. Also, someone who is very good at troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues, to ensure seamless operation.
This is a Unique opportunity to join a well-established company with a diverse, multicultural flexible environment.
- You will design, develop, and implement new features and functionalities for our data visualization and graphics software, ensuring high-quality code.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and optimization of existing codebase to enhance performance and efficiency.
- Actively participate in architectural decisions and contribute to the software development life cycle.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues, ensuring seamless operation of our products.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in data visualization and graphics software development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in C++ development with a focus on data visualization or graphics software.
- Proficiency in data visualization libraries and frameworks (e.g., D3.js, OpenGL, WebGL).
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, algorithms, and data structures.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality software products on schedule.
Reference Number: BBBH199869
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.