Senior CAD Technician
Hybrid - Grangemouth
£34,000+ (DOE), Flexible Working, Overtime, Private Health Care, Pension
Are you an experienced CAD technician coming from a civil/ structural background looking to utilize your unique skill set in a company with a great culture and ability for hybrid working?
This company is an award-winning civil and structural engineering and environmental consultancy with a strong focus on the energy, high-hazard, and regulated industries. After proving themselves as a force within the industry, they are now looking to expand by bringing on another CAD Technician to support their already busy team in producing high-quality, technical drawings.
In this role, you will be producing high-quality technical drawings, ensuring technical quality standards are being met, providing technical and professional guidance to colleagues and clients, supporting team members, effectively communicating with colleagues, and liaising with multidisciplinary teams.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working as a CAD Technician, with experience in structural and civil design. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD & Revit and will possess leadership skills, allowing them to support junior team members with their tasks and self-development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to take the next step in their career, by supporting junior colleagues and working on complex projects.
- Produce highquality technical drawings.
- Ensure that technical quality standards are met.
- Provide technical and professional guidance and support to junior team members.
- Liaise with other designers, clients, and 3rd party consultants to ensure excellent output is achieved.
- Provide a fully integrated approach to projects by consistently and effectively communicating with multidisciplinary teams.
- HND or HNC in Civil Engineering or relent discipline
- Extensive experience as a CAD Technician
- Strong working knowledge of Civil / Structural Design
- Proficient in AutoCAD & Revit
Reference Number: 214312
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Thomas Goodman at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.