Senior Civil Engineer
Samoset - Commutable from Bradenton, Sarasota, St Petersburg & Tampa
Salary: $120,000 - $190,000 (DOE) + PTO + Paid Holidays + Bonus +
Career Progression + 401k + Benefits (Company contribution)
Professional Engineering (PE) License is required
Are you a Senior Civil Engineer eager to elevate your career by adding value to a dynamic company and become the go to expert in the division?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join this company as they look to expand whilst keeping a family like culture. An ambitious individual will thrive in this exciting, fast-paced office environment where collaboration is at the heart of the success of their multi sectored projects.
This is a comprehensive practice who provides a variety of Civil Engineering, Urban Design, Planning, Landscape Architecture, Construction Services, & Surveying. The office is an ambitious & supportive environment to work in, where all departments collaborate to ensure they provide the best service to their clients. Due to the genuine value placed on employees within this company, it boasts a significant number of long-standing team members.
This is a great opportunity for an eager Senior Civil Engineer to operate on exciting projects that contribute value to communities, along with working with an experienced & collaborative team.
Your responsibilities will involve collaborating closely with experienced project teams, gaining hands-on experience in the design, planning, and execution of diverse projects. You will have the chance to contribute to the creation of spaces that prioritize safety, functionality, and the well-being of the community.
On offer is a progressive and exciting Senior Civil Engineer role, that will suit someone who is looking for an opportunity where they will be supported and given the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Ensure that civil engineering design functions are in place - Professional & technical engineering
- Prepare Construction design drawings and specifications including site drawings as well as preparing permit submittals for civil engineering projects. Ensure the rest of the team is doing this efficiently also
- Supervise & Coordinate Civil Engineering work in the field & in the office
- Providing value oriented design suggestions
- Provide engineering support during construction.
- Professional degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license
- Driver License
- Use of Auto Cad 2014 &/OR Civil 3D
- Experience with ICPR
- Valid driver license
- Candidate must have US work Authorization.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Ryan at Rise Technical Recruitment. BBBH213496
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position.
The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates