Senior Compliance Manager
San Jose, CA - office-based, 5 days per week
$140,000 to $170,000 + PTO + 401(k) + Package including Medical Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Compliance Manager to join an industry-leading company in a highly autonomous role, taking full responsibility for internal audit and SOX programs, in a key role also offering long term progression.
The company are a global, world-renowned Semiconductor manufacturer based in San Jose who are at the forefront of innovation in their field. Through continued extensive growth, they are looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Manager.
In this role you will take responsibility for managing the company's internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) programs. You will perform internal audits on operational business processes and report on operational and compliance audits to assess systems, processes and controls.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced compliance manager who has worked in a corporate accounting organization. You will have experience with SOX reporting and will hold a CPA. You will have understanding of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements as well as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, PCAOB standards and COSO. Public accounting experience in a Big 4 environment is highly beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to run internal audit and SOX programs for a market-leading and highly innovative company in an important role where you will be given autonomy and responsibility to make decisions.
* Senior Compliance Manager, responsible for managing the company's internal audits and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) programs
* Perform internal audits on operational business processes and report on operational and compliance audits to assess systems processes and controls.
* Communicate with all levels of stakeholders, management, outside auditors and external consultants
* Office-based role in San Jose, CA
* Experienced Compliance Manager who has worked in a corporate accounting organization
* Experience with SOX reporting
* CPA holder
* Understanding of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements as well as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, PCAOB standards and COSO
* Public accounting experience within a Big 4 environment is highly beneficial
Reference Number: BBBH188784
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.