Senior Data Architect (Data & Analytics)
24-month contract with potential 12-month extension
Inside IR35 (Umbrella)
£400pd - £600pd (DOE)
Hybrid - London 2 days per week
My client are looking for a Senior Data Architect to work on a prestigious, long term project in Central London.
You will need to be able to evidence working on large scale projects and data with high transaction numbers, high traffic websites, payments systems etc.
The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of logical and physical data models, with the ability to analyse and document existing and proposed data structures and establish how to map them to a new target data model, that they will also design themselves.
You need experience of working across full data lifecycle and significant knowledge and experience in the design of data interface specifications, and the detailed design of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) data mappings.
Key Knowledge / Skills
- Ability to analyse existing data sets and determine structure and purpose of data
- Ability to create data models / data dictionaries / data lineage / detailed data mapping artifacts
- Ability to collaborate with internal and third-party teams to devise and implement data strategies and assess needs
- Knowledge of data modelling tools
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of JSON and JSON Schema
- Knowledge of BI System Design, including strategies for managing slowly changing dimensions, late arriving data, and potentially conflicting data sources.
- Knowledge of on-premise and Microsoft Azure technologies
- Knowledge of emerging data technologies
- Detailed working knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, Data modelling and dealing with big data
- Knowledge of star schema structure & design, understanding of Kimball & Inmon data warehouse design
- Understanding of Agile development approach
ETL, Kimball, inmon, structure, data, analytics, architect, hybrid, London, contract, temp, temporary, load, azure, Microsoft, SQL, NOSQL, BI, design, artifact, JSON, Schema, big data, cloud, technology, modelling, develop, developer, software, DDL, warehouse, agile, science, analysis, star
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Zac Mace at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates