Senior Design Engineer
Bristol- based in the outskirts of Bristol, close to the M5, so is very commutable from Clevedon, Newport, Weston Super Mare and Thornbury.
8.30-5 Mon Thurs, 8.30-4 Fri
Are you an experienced CAD Designer with experience of the Construction/installation looking to join a well-established installation company?
The company work with the food and pharmaceutical sectors so have remained busy and growing during the past 2-3 years.
The position is one you can really grow and develop as the team gets bigger.
This will be a varied and valued role within the business and will include training and mentoring staff with some hands on design work and checking off others work.
Therefore tasks will include:
- Training and mentoring a small team of CAD Operators
- To carry out drawing project work as needed
- Ensure Drawings and Materials are technically compliant with the performance specification of the project
To apply you should have the following:
- Working experience in a CAD Design position within the construction/installation sector
- Experience of using CAD/Revit
- Experience/aptitude to team lead a small design team
Reference Number: BBBH186366
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.