Senior Electrical Design Engineer
£45,000-£55,000 + Vehicle + Pension + Holiday + Benefits
Are you an experienced LV/HV Electrical Design Engineer looking to join a well-established company within the engineering and energy sector, where you will be directly influencing the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a continuously growing company, giving you the chance to lead the design and development of electrical engineering systems to include power distribution, principles to switchboard design, UPS systems and standby generators.
This well-established company already has a strong presence within the engineering and energy industry. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require an Electrical Design Engineer to take responsibility for the development and production of LV and HV electrical design solutions.
In this role, you will help the company achieve its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by ensuring accurate collation and compilation of design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, while progressing your career in a highly rewarding role.
- Oversee the development of accurate & comprehensive design drawing packages from initial design through to As build drawings.
- Play a leading role in the development of a culture within the team of engineering excellence, creative and lateral thinking.
- Providing technical solutions and guidance on project deliverables to project managers and site managers when required.
- Produce detailed electrical design information in both written and drawing formats.
- Experience as an Electrical Design Engineer/Qualified Electrical Engineer.
- Experience working with/for a DNO/IDNO.
- Experienced with electrical estimating.
- Experience working on LV/HV cables and/or substations.
- To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
- Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed