Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Sustainability)
Based in: Milton Keynes
£45,000-55,000 + Annual bonus & salary review + Private health cover + Holidays package + Income protection + £5,000 car allowance
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a future focused company? Do you want the opportunity to make your mark in an increasingly important, evolving, sector?
This company specialises in innovation through consultancy and the designing of projects in a wide variety of fields including sustainability, mechanical and electrical to name only a few. Having established themselves as a revered and dependable firm known for their expansive projects with some of the world's most recognised companies, they are now looking to grow in response to a sustained increase in demand.
On offer is the chance to play a integral role in large scale projects, work in a team of established engineers and sustainability professionals, and collaborate on some of the UK's most successful industrial buildings with some of the world's most recognisable companies. This firm are now looking for a senior electrical design engineer to add to their expanding business
In this role you will be taking ownership of major projects, frequently liaising with the heads of departments. You will often be aiding the designing of low energy buildings, working in tangent with sustainability contractors and building modelers. You will also be offered multiple training courses in line with your career development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a fundamental part of an established, but growing company venture with a strong portfolio, potentially earning annual bonuses and yearly salary reviews.
- Major project design in electrical engineering frequently in a sustainability setting
- Liaising with local electrical authorities such as the district network operations like UKPN (for example)
- Use of Amtech and lighting design software
- Fully conversant in all aspects of electrical design associated with building engineering services
- Previous experience with major project design
- Electrical engineering or building services degree
- Competent in specification writing and an operational understanding of quality assurance systems.
Reference Number: BBBH177297