Senior Electrical Engineer
Highly competitive salary + Hybrid + Medical + Dental + Visual + Life + Annual pay reviews + Excellent 401k and pension programme + Full relocation package
Are you looking for a technically diverse position working for an industry leading utilities company who look to invest in your growth and development?
Do you want a high level of responsibility where you will have the opportunity to implement positive change across the Engineering department?
This is an industry leading Utilities company who have been supplying energy to millions of consumers across the state of Florida for decades. With multiple plants across Florida, they are looking for an experienced individual to play a pivotal role in the engineering department.
In this role you will be performing substation inspection, analysis and design. This will be a hybrid role, combining remote work with office and plant visits. You will be delivering complex solutions for capital projects whilst also coordinating the design and construction of substation facilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer looking for a high level of responsibility within an experienced team who look to invest in their employees in the long term.
* Inspection, analysis and design of complex substation projects
* Deliver solutions for capitol projects
* Coordinate the design and construction of substation projects
* Hybrid working environment
* Excellent relocation package
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
* 6+ years experience on substation related projects
* Extensive experience in substation design, construction and operation.
* PE Licensed preferred but not required