Senior/Principal Engineer-Transmission Planning
Highly competitive salary + Hybrid + Medical + Dental + Visual + Life + Annual pay reviews + Excellent 401k and pension programme + Full relocation package
Are you looking for a technically diverse position working for an industry leading utilities company who look to invest in your growth and development?
Do you want a high level of responsibility where you will have the opportunity to implement positive change across the Engineering department?
This is an industry leading Utilities company who have been supplying energy to millions of consumers across the state of Florida for decades. With multiple plants across Florida, they are looking for an experienced individual to play a pivotal role in the engineering department.
In this role you will be integral in the projects conception, design and specification focused around transmission planning. You will perform analysis to integrate new resources or substations and manage and evaluate new generation and transmission facilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer specializing in transmission planning who is looking for a high level of responsibility within an experienced team who look to invest in their employees in the long term.
* Evaluate new generation and transmission facilities.
* NERC Compliance driven activities related to planning
* Analysis of system disturbances and reviewal of designs
* Coordinate with other engineering teams and stakeholders
* Hybrid working environment
* Excellent relocation package
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
* 6+ years experience in the electrical power industry
* Experience focused on transmission planning
* Python experience
* Experience with TARA, PSS/E