*** Senior Measured Building and Land Surveyor ***
(Opportunity to progress to MD or Operations Director)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Great Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to for a senior measured building and land surveyor to work alongside the company director to deliver measured building and topographical surveys to a variety of one-off and repeat customers in a sector -beating timeframe from enquiry to delivery.
On offer is the chance to join one of the countries fastest growing firms where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company is a young and dynamic business that has cutting edge software that means on average drawings can be finalised within 5 working days from the date of their customers survey booking.
In this role you will be undertaking surveys using modern survey instruments such as Leica Total Stations, Trimble, T7laser scanning equipment, Matterport cameras etc.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a similar role carrying out surveying works and can manage internal design teams and external resource such as freelance surveyors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Deliver measured building and topographical surveys
* Undertaking surveys utiliusing modern survey instruments
* Liaising with consultants taking place in XPS offices, consultant offices or at site.
* Attend / chair and minute team meetings with clients, consultants, statutory bodies manufacturers, suppliers as required.
* Needs to be a senior land surveyor / topographical surveyor
* Organised and can communicate well
* Wanting progression and a step up in responsibility
* Extensive experience in the industry
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.