Senior Mechanical Engineer (Leadsership opportunity and great career progression)
$120,000 - $130,000 + Career Progression + Medical + Life Insurance + PTO + 401(K) + Bonus
West Palm Beach, Florida (Commutable from: Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Boca Raton).
Are you an ambitious Senior Mechanical Designer who is looking for a new position working across multiple exciting and challenging projects?
On offer is the chance to grow a team and lead design team members for a variety of clients. You will be alongside a pro-active, productive and ambitious team that work on exciting projects across multiple states.
This well-established firm offer a range of MEP services in the commercial sector working with the likes of Universal Studios and Disney. Due to exciting growth plan they are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team to play a pivotal role in driving the business forward.
In the position you will be responsible for leading projects from initial design to completion, developing design and construction documents whilst liaising with other disciplines to create incredible projects for their clients.
On offer is the chance to progress your career with the opportunity for future growth into a VP position.
This role would suit a Senior Mechanical Engineer who is willing to coach and develop less experienced staff members, is passionate about solving design challenges and producing high quality mechanical designs.
- Planning, design and production of mechanical building systems using REVIT
- Develop and manage design and construction documents including flow diagrams, plans, sections, details, specifications, equipment schedules and calculations
- Size and specify equipment including air handling units, chillers, cooling towers, compressors etc.
- Coordinate other disciplines including site civil, structural, electrical, instrumentation, controls and architectural to create and update drawings and main documentation
- Bachelors degree of higher in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Significant experience in Mechanical Engineering Design (HVAC, plumbing and fire protection)
- Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Adobe and MS Office Suite experience
- Has experience addressing questions and issues during construction
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.