Senior Process Improvement/Product Engineer
£50K plus bonus, life assurance, flexitime, pension, 25 days holiday
37.5 Hours, days
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Process Improvement Engineer looking for a challenging and autonomous position leading a team to on varied improvement programmes across multiple product lines
Amongst many selling points for this role (progression, training, growing company) one stand out is that this is a fascinating and unique working environment.
The position is with a global manufacturing leader in the materials engineering sector, and this site has grown rapidly due to investment and increased demand for its products.
The focus and purpose of this position will be to lead projects to improve processes, products and production across the site, including leading projects with external partners. You will be using sing Process Change Management (PCM), Management of Change (MOC) and Practical Problem Solving (PPS)
- Full time permanent role within a unique manufacturing sector
- Lead projects involving external partners - this includes carrying out feasibility trials, ensuring contracts are in place, budget and costing management, scale up and integration into operations
- Pro-actively drive improvements in business performance through increased yield, throughput improvements, automation, process standardisation and new technology introduction
To apply you should have:
- Degree in Mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Working experience in a lead role within manufacturing focusing on process improvement including experience of working on multiple PMOs simultaneously
- Ability/aptitude to lead a team
Reference Number: BBBH157893
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith