Senior Product Designer (Fintech, B2B)
Berlin (hybrid or EU remote)
€65000 - €85000 + equity + competitive holiday allowance + flexible working hours + mobility budget + equipment of your choice + growth opportunities
A very exciting opportunity to join a Fintech stage start up based in Berlin. This company have created a B2B subscription platform that enables businesses and merchants to provide financial options for their clients, think Klarna but for B2B!
In this role, you will play an important part in product decisions, and will have lots of ownership of the design of their product. You will put their customers at the forefront of what you do, ensuring you understand their needs and feedback.
This company have an office in central Berlin, in which you can work from whenever you like! They are also open to fully EU remote if this works better for you.
- Work in a cross-functional team, alongside the Head of Design, a mid-level product designer, product managers and developers.
- Lead from a design perspective
- Conduct research with their users, and articulate this into attractive designs
- Product user flows, wireframes and prototypes that communicate high level functionality
- Base your design decisions on data (when possible)
- 4+ years' experience in a full cycle product design role
- Experience with modern design tools, such as Figma and Sketch
- Designed and launched products from scratch
- Fluency in English, German is a bonus!
Reference Number: BBBH161608
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Annabel Everitt at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.