Senior Product Designer (Logistics)
€65000 - €85000 + equity + holiday allowance + flexible working hours + company benefits
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a b2b SaaS company currently going through rapid growth. This company recently received their Series A funding, and are now looking to expand their design team.
The product itself allows small and medium sized online merchants to store and ship their products using their platform. They operate within the shipping and logistics industry, enabling companies to effectively and simply ship, store and return products.
They have an office in central Berlin, and they operate on a hybrid style of working.
- Work with the other designers, and product team on developing and shipping different features
- Pitch on marketing and business development relative to design
- Lead and drive the UX of the products
- Work on the design systems
- Create user flows and test with their customers
- Experience conducting research, such as interviews, benchmarking, quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Experienced in creating prototypes and wireframes
- Experienced working with product managers and engineers
- Clean and attractive UI
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a bonus!
Reference Number: BBBH162468
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Annabel Everitt at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.