Senior Project Manager - EHV
£75,000-£85,000 + Paid Travel + Medical + Life Assurance + Pension + Holiday
Do you have experience as a Project Manager with experience with 132kV electrical systems, looking to join a well established business within the energy sector, where you will directly affect the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a vibrant and expanding company, giving you the chance to deliver complex multi-million-pound projects, taking ownership of the 33-132kV switchgear and primary substation projects from award to completion for various renewable technologies.
This company specialises in EV and LV/HV electrical services. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Senior Project Manager to design, maintain and own programs of work for projects, ensuring they are always completed on time and in budget.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by attending sites when necessary to troubleshoot, monitor quality and oversea progression or conduct audits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, whilst progressing your career within a highly rewarding role.
- Work with the commercial, design and supply chain departments to ensure our projects are delivered first time.
- Maximise profitability for the business, considering innovative technologies or sustainable solutions to deliver project efficiencies wherever possible.
- Responsible for the overall ownership 33-132kV switchgear and primary substation projects from award to completion for various renewable technologies.
- Experience as a Project Manager working on major projects.
- Working for an ICP or DNO at EHV voltages of 33kV to 132kV.
- Great knowledge of understanding project lifecycle from ownership to completion.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.