Senior Projects Building Surveyor
£45,000 - £52,000 + Great Benefits Package
Blackburn (Candidates considered from the North West)
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Projects Building Surveyor to join a specialist in principal and packaging contracting services across various commercial, residential and special business sectors.
On offer is the chance to join one of the UK's most established and accredited construction companies where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company are working on a variety of both public and private sector projects with a strong pipeline of work that is based upon repeat business combined with new areas of work.
In this role you will lead and develop detailed briefs in conjunction with the client and senior colleagues and produce designs and specifications including preparation of tender documentation.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of procurement options and experience of successfully administering construction contacts and someone who is looking for a role that is team focussed with development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Administering building contracts (JCT and NEC)
* Ensure that projects are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
* Mentor and manage junior surveyors
* Support the Head of Project and Cost Management in realising the firms growth agenda
* Experience of managing and developing teams ensuring successful project delivery from inception to handover
* Good AutoCAD and/or REVIT skills
* Knowledge of procurement options and experience of successfully administering construction contracts
* Full UK Driving Licence
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.