Senior Software Engineer
Bristol, United Kingdom
£45,000-£65,000 DOE + Bonus scheme + Private Healthcare + Holiday sale and purchase scheme + Paid membership to professional institution + more!
Excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge technology across a range of industries within a leading consultancy company.
This company deliver innovative Tech and Engineering solutions to organisations across the transport, government, defense and energy sectors.
In this role you will accelerate design, deployment and testing of software development and infrastructure for client projects. Recent tasks completed within the role are designing a digital twin of a particle accelerator for implementation with a focus on secure design and building data analysis and infrastructure for ingestion and analytics of ship tracking data in AWS using serverless technologies.
The ideal candidate will be a cloud solutions engineer with experience of deploying applications to Azure/AWS, managing development of solutions, have experience with C# or Python and building web application using modern API and SSR/UI frameworks such as ASP.NET/Spring/React Angular etc.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who would like to progress their career with an established leading company, working with clients that provide essential services and products worldwide.
- Build data analysis and infrastructure for ingestion and analytics of tracking
- Developing software that models and monitors state and damage to complex systems (ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Postgres, C#)
- Demonstrate data quality and providence via a blockchain- backed proof of concept application using Solidity, Azure, C# and Docker
- Experience deploying applications to Azure or AWS and building infrastructure
- Experience with C# or Python
- Experience with using serverless technologies (S3, Lambda, C#, Terraform)
- Experience using API and SSR/UI frameworks (ASP.NET/Spring/React/Angular etc)
- Must be eligible for security clearance
Reference Number: BBBH172002
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kadija Keita at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.