Senior Software Engineer (C#)
£45,000-£60,000 + Bonus + Shares + Progression + Healthcare
Linlithgow - Hybrid
Are you a Software Engineer who has solid experience working with C# and other object oriented languages such as C++?
On offer is an amazing opportunity to work on a market leading company's flagship product that has truly helped to propel its growth and position in the market.
Established over 17 years ago, this technically fascinating technology business designs, tests, develops, complex software, electronic technology used by some of the world's leading organisations. Having built up an impressive clientele , they have made a name for themselves as the 'go to' leader within their space!
As a Software Engineer you will develop high quality, flexible solutions that are capable of evolving in align with any future market requirements. You will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle from requirements analysis through to development, integration and testing.
This position will suit an individual who able to decompose complex problems into more manageable units. Someone who has proven success in product development and wants to be a part of a market leader that provides impressive technical solutions, will flourish in this environment.
* Senior Software Engineer
* Working with product owners to understand and refine complex system requirements into software
* C#, object oriented design languages such as C++, Front end development
* Collaboration with other departments to define system level interfaces and responsibilities
* Hybrid - 3 in 2 out
* Solid years of experience with C#
* Familiar with object oriented design
* Front end development experience or a desire to learn
* Educated in Computer Science or an equivalent subject
* Strong logical and analytical skills
Reference Number: BBBH - BBBH213982
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.