Senior Software Engineer (F/M/D)
Munich (Hybrid, Remote)
€75,000-85,000+ Bonus+ Holiday + Equity + Flexible working hours.
Excellent opportunity of a Senior Software Engineer, who has a passion for working on products that impact the world positively, through the zero-emission energy market.
The company has a mission to create an emission-free energy future, by creating e-charging and mobility products. They have developed an expansive partner ecosystem to intelligently integrate electric vehicle into the power grid, including smart charging projects and energy management systems.
The ideal candidate will be an experience software engineer, who has work on system design, software development and DevOps, with a good knowledge of microservice architect. Also, you will have a desire to be part of a company making the future world a better place.
Unique opportunity to join a mid-size company, who has gone through exponential growth over the last 18 months; and are looking to continue that growth with IPO plans in their future.
- You will join the Energy/Power Manager-Core team and develop software that runs on thousands of IoT devices
- You solve challenges related to monitoring and interoperability with external modules/components
- You utilize system design concepts to enhance the stability, scalability and reliability of the application
- You understand and solve unique challenges related to applications running on resource-limited IoT devices
- You work with an Agile team and lead projects and features as an independent contributor or in a smaller group of developers
- You advocate for software development excellence and quality and drive best practices across teams
- 5 + years' experience in industry working on system design, software development, and/or DevOps.
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or have a proven practical background
- Good experience with linux and microservices architecture.
- Good experience with application and network debugging.
- Experience designing, implementing, testing and deploying applications in Python or Rust, with knowledge of test development.
- Advantage if you have experience with CI/CD frameworks.
Reference Number: BBBH165951
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.