Senior Software Engineer (F/M/D)
Munich (Hybrid, Remote)
€75,000-85,000+ Bonus+ Holiday + Equity + Flexible working hours.
Excellent opportunity of a Senior Software Engineer, who has a passion for working on products that impact the world positively, through the zero-emission energy market.
The company has a mission to create an emission-free energy future, by creating e-charging and mobility products. They have developed an expansive partner ecosystem to intelligently integrate electric vehicle into the power grid, including smart charging projects and energy management systems.
The ideal candidate will be an experience software engineer, with several years' experience using python and developing architectural design. Also, you will have a desire to be part of a company making the future world a better place.
Unique opportunity to join a mid-size company, who has gone through exponential growth over the last 18 months; and are looking to continue that growth with IPO plans in their future.
- You will be responsible for architectural design decisions for the internal tooling department (QATS). The mission of the team is to create and maintain a continuous integration and delivery pipeline for an interesting product in the electric mobility industry.
- You will create and maintain CI/CD pipelines for automated testing and deployments.
- You will design a heavily customized automated test framework for continuous improvement of the product.
- You create tools for development teams and other stakeholder and you work towards a zero-emission future.
- 5+ years' experience in Software Engineering, ideally in Python
- You have experience with Infrastructure or DevOps topics, experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar tools highly desired.
- In addition, you have solid Linux knowledge.
- Good knowledge in microservice based systems, like Docker
- Advantage if you have experience in developing cloud native applications
- Work from home possible, regular office presence in case of sprints or PI desired
- Advantage if you have knowledge in Rust, React, TypeScript, Networking, electronics and signal processing or electric knowledge
Reference Number: BBBH165952
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.